Eye candy long sleeve striped tee
…are the features? Let me show you what it's all about!
- Made from 100% combed Cotton in a black & white stripe.
- A high quality light weight 160GSM fabric which has been pre shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
- Cotton is a natural breathable fabric which will soften slightly after a wash.
- It is a regular fit with inset sleeves, a boat shaped neck, neck ribbing and double needle hems.
- Featuring the eye logo from our 'Eye candy' print designed by Deb McNaughton which has been professionally embroidered onto the left chest.
This logo measures approximately 5cm high x 7cm wide.
…is it made?
These ascolour t-shirts are made in China and embroidered in Victoria, Australia.
…designed this fabulous print?
Textile designer Deb McNaughton.
…will it be delivered?
This item is in stock and ready to post! If you are ordering this item on it's own it will be posted within 7 days.
If you are ordering this item with hand made clothing or earrings please note we will post all of your goodies together when they are ready which could be up to 6 weeks turn around time from the time you place your order to us wrapping it up and posting it to you in a pretty parcel.
…to care for me?
We recommend either hand washing (do not soak) or cold gentle machine washing this garment with a gentle detergent. Drip dry in the shade and iron on the reverse side of fabric only (you can also use a tea towel between the right side of the fabric and iron to protect the print and fabric) and to keep the colours nice and vibrant.
Actual measurements of the garment:
*All measurements are in cms.
*Shannon (images 3-7) is usually a size 8 and is wearing a size S in the photographs.
*Jess (images 8-12) is usually a size 10 and is wearing a size M in the photographs.
*This top is quite a relaxed fit and we recommend going by your usual size, unless you prefer a baggier fit then we recommend sizing up.
*We have tried our best to represent the true colours of this item, however due to the difference in computer monitors/ phone screens and lighting during photography, it can be difficult to accurately represent the actual colours of each product.