A pretty fly Christmas studs - Blue beetle co
…are the features? Let me show you what it's all about!
- Mismatched studs 100% handmade using polymer clay.
All earring posts and backs are hypo-allergenic, surgical steel - perfect for sensitive ears!
- Earring nuts add extra security, making sure your BB's keep lovin' your lobes and don't take an impromptu swan dive off your ears, into the great, abyss of lost earrings!
- Inspired by our 'Pretty fly for a cacti' logo designed by Whimsy Kaleidoscope.
- Each pair may look slightly different to the ones pictured here as they are all handmade and completely unique.
- Studs are approximately 2.3cm in diameter.
…is it made?
These earrings have been made in Newcastle, NSW for us by the fabulous Chole from Blue Beetle Co.
…will it be delivered?
This item is in stock and ready to post! If you are ordering this item on it's own it will be posted within 7 days.
If you are ordering this item with clothing please note we will post all of your goodies together when they are ready which could be up to 6 weeks turn around time from the time you place your order to us wrapping it up and posting it to you in a pretty parcel.
…to care for me?
Take care of your BBs by keeping them dry.
Your BBs have been lovingly handmade by a Ginger - so it makes sense that they also need to be stored away from direct sunlight.
Be gentle when wearing and removing your BBs - show them some love.
*We have tried our best to represent the true colours of this item, however due to the difference in computer monitors/ phone screens and lighting during photography, it can be difficult to accurately represent the actual colours of each product.