A pretty fly cactus brooch with santa hat - Mary Bobbin
…are the features? Let me show you what it's all about!
- Assembled using various layered acrylics.
Features hand painted details and handcrafted in multiple layers to add dimension.
- Vertical brooch back.
- Measures approximately 9.2cm high x 4cm wide x 0.8cm deep.
…is it made?
This brooch has been made in Brisbane, QLD for us by the fabulous Mary from Mary Bobbin.
…will it be delivered?
This item is in stock and ready to post! If you are ordering this item on it's own it will be posted within 7 days.
If you are ordering this item with clothing please note we will post all of your goodies together when they are ready which could be up to 6 weeks turn around time from the time you place your order to us wrapping it up and posting it to you in a pretty parcel.
…to care for me?
- Store out of the direct sunlight as prolonged exposure may discolour some acrylics. Store in either boxes or use an accessory board in a dry and clean environment.
- Do not allow your accessories to get wet. Remember to remove before swimming or showering.
- You may wear your accessories after makeup and various sprays or lotions have been applied. Any direct contact with these substances may damage your accessories.
- You may clean with a polishing cloth
*We have tried our best to represent the true colours of this item, however due to the difference in computer monitors/ phone screens and lighting during photography, it can be difficult to accurately represent the actual colours of each product.